Call for papers
Specific CfP for this panel can be retrieved here.
- Chiara Barbati, Christian Iranian Translations within the Syriac Tradition
- Daniele Cuneo, Translation and/or/as Adaptation? The Tamil ‘version’ of Daṇḍin’s Kāvyalakṣaṇa
- Artemij Keidan, A semiotic approach to the study of translation techniques
- Laura Lettere, Translation as Innovation in Literature: the case of a Sanskrit Buddhist poem translated into Chinese
- Fanny Meunier, Study of the different Tocharian versions of the Sanskrit Udānavarga: prose vs. poetry?
- Samira Nikooeeyan, An analysis of the translation of metaphors in Shakespeare’s translated sonnets
- Stefano Seminara, Cities, gods and heroes: Akkadian translations of Sumerian texts
Book of abstracts
The book of abstracts can be downloaded here (editing and layout by A. Keidan).
A selection of papers from this panel has been published on the openly accessible scholarly journal Open Linguistics (vol. 1, 2015).