The fifth edition of our conference has taken place at the Italian Institute of Oriental Studies, Sapienza University of Rome, on 22–24 May 2014.
Book of abstracts
You can find the book of abstracts in PDF format here.
Editing and layout by A. Keidan.
Alexander Lubotsky (Leiden University), The Indo-European development *d > *h₁ and its chronology
- Towards branch-crossing isoglosses in Indo-European
- Theatrical and ritual boundaries in South Asia
- Untying the knot: Tracing local elements within cultural phenomena in South Asia
- Space, culture, language and politics in South Asia: common patterns and local distinctions (Round table)
You can find the programme here.
Elisa Freschi, Artemij Keidan
- Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Sapienza University of Rome