The 2nd edition of our conference has taken place in at the Faculty of Oriental Studies, Sapienza University of Rome, on 8–10 September 2011.
- History and Historiography
- ‘Indigenous’ Grammars
- Language as a Way of Salvation
- Narratives in South Asian Philosophical Texts
- Political Studies in South Asia
- The Relevance of Texts for the Study of Art
Some nice photographs can be found at this link.
Programme and Abstracts
Here is the programme. In the description of each panel, the abstracts can be downloaded by clicking on the title of each paper.
You can find a list of all participants here.
Elisa Freschi, Artemij Keidan